This app is one of the first I install when flashing new ROMS and if you’ve got lots of music this here is for you.
ShuffleTone pretty much explains it in the title.
It’s an app that “Shuffles Tones” great for those like me with an ever expanding music bank.
It doesn’t just shuffle ringtones but message alerts too.
This is a good app the developer hasn’t stop working on it either, I contact him often and he made me part of the support team for Twitter Users but don’t worry this review is still completely un-biased.
There will be an update don’t know when but I know it will rid one of my cons below.
Some say its a copy from the paid app “Random Ringtones” but that’s far from the truth, Random Ringtones doesn’t have the features this has but it does have a cleaner UI.
– Shuffle Ringtones/Message Alerts
– Save Playlists/Profiles
– Ringtone Bank that displays ALL your music
– Easy To Use
– Notifies you when track changes (optional)
– Has both timed and track settings meaning you can change it at set times like 1hour or 2 hours or even 24hours or if preferred after so many texts/calls.
– UI is a little ugly.
– It sometimes doesn’t play music
– lags now and then (kinda expect that given it has to find the next track to shuffle)
– No BackUp for those who flash ROMs often (setting up this app can be hard work if you have a lot of music)
With the lag and ugly UI which looks like its stuck back in 1.5 CupCake days it’s still a pretty decent app for those with loads of music who like to hear different ringtones/message alerts.
Final Rating (Out Of 5 *s: 1 – Android Fail, 5 – Android Elite)
***1/2 (3 and a half stars)
My Question To Review Readers (Leave A Comment With Your Answer)
If you could only pick 5 tracks for shuffling what would you choose?