It is with deep regret I tell the loyal fans that AbsolutelyAndroid.com is no longer an active site (may not be news to many as its been inactive since around December 2011 but wanted to make it officially public).
What This Hack Does/Info On The 10MB RAM Hack For 5.0.x & Above
You Will Need
The Android App Developers Challenge 2 (ACD2) winners were announced earlier today.
A big congratulations to all developers and although you may not of won or got into round 2 or even entered, I and I’m sure most Android users respect most Developers for their work and hope to see more great apps coming to Android soon.
Here they are for those who ain’t seen them yet. Continue reading
In what I can only think of as a hype building scheme the developers of the extremely popular twitter application “Twidroid” have “leaked” the 2.7.5 version release notes.
Here is what to expect
TBA (ca. 09-11-17) / 2.7.5:
– new: all interface items are now rendered in high-resolution on devices such as the motorola DROID
– new: visual indicator for new DMs & replies in the menu bar new: unified progress bar for reload and load-more
– new: google maps view on user profiles [probably]
– new: report spam functionality [probably]
– new: auto wi-fi wakeup for notifications during long Idle time
– PRO: fix for widget display issues on android 2.0 firmware
– PRO: app icon now dark blue instead of gray
– PRO: new bistro brown theme
Who likes the sound of this update?
Alright this was a twitter requested review but one that’s been asked about before.
See this is the application that has been in most of my reviews, yes that icon in the notification bar is this application. Continue reading
Richard a member of staff at Mippin (The creator of this app) left a nice comment on the old review of this app telling me its updated so best update my review of it with the new review layout (see if you can spot the wicked new changes, feedback is strongly recommend). Continue reading
Backgrounds is an application that allows you to browse wallpapers perfectly formatted for your android device. Continue reading